Who’re the sleeper teams to watch out for in the LCS to make the 2021 Worlds play-in tournament?
With the Summer split nearing its end it’s almost time for the LCS 2021 Championship where we’ll determine which teams will make it to Worlds. Even though the season isn’t over it looks almost certain that the top two spots in the playoffs are going to belong to TSM and 100 Thieves. But in regards to the third-place spot, there’s a lot of room for someone to slide in and find themselves in the play-in tournament.
More from Blog of Legends
- LEC Summer 2022 Week 6 Day 2: Astralis Upset Over A Free Falling Rogue! Misfits Demolish SK Gaming!
- Gen.G Claim the Crown LCK Summer 2022 Power Rankings
- LEC Summer 2022 Week 6 Day 1: MAD Lions Outclass Fnatic, Becoming the Undisputed Best Team in the LEC!
- LEC Summer 2022: Alphari Leads Team Vitality in Huge Win Over Excel! BDS Come Close, But Can’t Repeat History vs. G2!
- LEC Summer 2022 Week 6 Day 1: Neon Carries Misfits Over Rogue in Epic Upset! JNX Aims For Playoffs with a Dominating Top Gap Over Vizicsacsi!
There’s a lot of talent coming out of the LCS this year which is sure to make the playoffs and World’s a big spectacle. With the ups and downs of the 2021 season, it wouldn’t even surprise me if some of these teams won the whole thing. But, here’s our top 3 picks to make the Worlds play-in game.
*It’s important to note that this list is being made under the assumption that TSM and 100 Thieves continue to dominate and lock up first and second place in the championship tournament.*